We hope you had a lovely stay at the villa! Here's a handy checklist to help you have an easy check-out.
- Checkout time is 10 a.m. That’s to allow time for housecleaning to get the place ready at a reasonable time for the next fun-loving folks to check in at 4pm.
- Look around to make sure you’re not forgetting anything. Double-check the drawers, look in the closet and under the beds, scan the pool area, garage and kitchen, and basically, do a once-over before leaving.
- We don’t expect you to be the housecleaning service, but we’d appreciate it if you would place trash in trash bags and put it in the bins in the garage and leave the place in respectable condition. Example: it’d be great if you could put dirty dishes in the dishwasher and place dirty towels in a pile on the washer or bathroom floor.
- If you've used the grill, please be sure to clean the grease trap and leave it in good condition for the next guests.
- The HOA requests that all trash cans and recycle bins be pulled back up to the front of the house.
- Please leave a note for housecleaning or property management if you notice anything that needs attention, such as burned-out light bulbs, a drain that’s not draining as well as it should, or a faucet that’s beginning to leak. We want to have all of the “little things” in good order for everyone, so anything you noticed would be a help for the next guests.
- Lock the door behind you as you leave for the last time, and place the keys back in the lockbox. Check to be sure they’re secured inside. Also, make sure the gate card on the red lanyard is hanging back in its spot by the front door.
- If you have any comments on how to improve, please send a message to Erin, and we'll do what we need to for the next guest and (hopefully) your next visit...
HAVE A SAFE & PLEASANT TRIP HOME!
ENJOY YOUR STAY?
If you had a nice time at the villa it would be a big help if you'd leave us a review on TripAdvisor, Airbnb, Booking.com, or Homeaway.