BASICS FOR A SEAMLESS CHECK-IN
We look forward to your stay at Brunello Villa! Here's some information for a smooth check-in.
We've streamlined the check-in/check-out process for our guests. You have flexible arrival and departure within the check-in/check-out times. There's no need to meet anyone to do a key exchange!
(lat 28.319469 / long -81.667390)
GETTING IN THE GATE
Tuscan Hills is a gated community, which means only people that also have a gate code may enter the grounds. You will receive a code to the community gate via email approximately 1 week before your check-in.
STEP 1: Dial 800 at the callbox.
STEP 2: Enter your personal pin.
There is a entry pass hanging inside the door at the villa. You may use that during your stay for easy entry into the community.
GETTING IN THE DOOR
Here is a video we made demonstrating how to use to keypad. Please forgive my overly perky, strong American accent.
TO UNLOCK THE DOOR
There is a keypad on the door to enter the villa. You will receive a code to the home door via email approximately 1-week before your check-in.
STEP 1: Enter the code via the keypad.
STEP 2: Manually turn the deadbolt to open the door as the green light flashes.
TO LOCK THE DOOR
Always make sure you lock the door when you leave the villa.
STEP 1: Press the button on the top of the key pad.
STEP 2: Manually turn the deadbolt counter-clockwise as the green button flashes.
Sometimes you may need to pull the door handle towards you to ensure the deadbolt lines up properly in the door frame. Always double-check that the door has locked before walking away.
- AIR CONDITIONING - Please do not set the AC unit below 72 degrees. Turning it any lower will cause it to freeze up. This is a total bummer if it's a hot day because often there's a wait time to get the fit-it guy to come out. So, 72 is your lucky number.
- POOL LIGHT - There is a light for the pool if you'd like to swim at night. This is one of my favorite things to do! You can find it above the gold shelf, which is to the left of the TV set. It's a dial timer, so just spin it clockwise to turn it on.
- TV's - The TV's are notoriously tricky to figure out. I had an easier time getting a half-decent score on the SAT's than understanding how Comcast sets stuff up. To turn the main TV on, use the Xfinity remote and hit the "TV" button in the top-left corner. Make sure the "Input" button on the Toshiba remote is set to "HDMI1". If you'd like to watch a DVD, just hit the "Input" button on the Toshiba remote and set it to "DVD". The little RCA remote controls the DVD player. If you're having trouble, just give Tammy a ring.
- FURNITURE - If you rearrange the furniture to suit your needs, please return it to the place where you initially found it.
- TRASH & RECYCLING - The trash is taken once a week on Monday. Please place all trash you may have in proper trash bags (we've provided a few for your convenience), and place it in the grey trash bin out front. Pull the trash bin to the curb on Sunday night sometime after 7pm if you're staying in the villa during that time the week. Once it's been emptied on Monday, please pull the bin back to its designated spot in front of the house. The trash guys do come early in the morning on Monday and are a bit noisy. The people sleeping in the front rooms will probably hear the truck beeping. Sorry for the inconvenience!
The recycling is taken once a week on Friday. Please place all recyclables in the yellow bin and pull it to the curb sometime on Thursday night after 7pm. Once it's been emptied, please pull it back to up the house and nestle it in between the bushes near the trashcan.
The HOA fines residents who leave the bins and cans out by the curb on non-trash and recycling days. "Fines" are totally not "fine". It's such a misnomer. :)
- FOOD - Please keep all food put away when you're not eating. The ants in Florida are extremely persistent even in spite of monthly treatments. Let Tammy know if you're seeing more than a few here and there.
- GRILL - If you're using the grill, please be mindful the cleaning staff does not attend to it. We'd appreciate if you'd empty the grease trap and clean the grate off after use so the next guests can enjoy it. There's an extra propane tank in the garage if you need it. If the tank gets empty, please let Tammy know so she can fill it up.
- WOW - That's a lot of stuff! Sorry for typing so much, but these are just a few of the things we've had our guests ask us about during their stay. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
HAVE FUN! :)
CLOSEST GROCERY STORE
2424 Sand Mine Rd, Davenport, FL 33897
Less than 5 mins.
CLOSEST SUPER TARGET
3200 Rolling Oaks Boulevard, Kissimmee, FL 34747
49571 U.S. 27, Davenport, FL 33897
GETTING IN TOUCH
Tammy Moore, Brunello Villa’s property manager, will be on-hand should you need any assistance during your stay. She is local to the area and is just minutes away should you need her.
If you have any questions regarding your booking details, payment, or whatever else you might need, you can contact Erin Weigel.
+31 629 711 639 (Amsterdam, NL)